Become a speaker and join the Relationship Development & Transformation Conference faculty. We welcome speakers who are passionate, insightful thought leaders in all fields of relationship success. RD&T Symposiums are a progressive development-transformation conference series, which focuses on relationships. Join us in providing our attendees with the key ingredients to always inspire, educate, empower and guide them on their own personal journey to success.
RD&T Media and Events Inc. is the world’s foremost purveyor and curator of the personal development industry. In an 11.5 billion dollar industry, and growing, the world needs an independent resource they can trust. RD&T puts our attendees in touch with relevant content that will impact and transform their lives. It will also allow them to make educated and informed decisions on which personal development methodology best fits their current circumstance, on their journey to complete transformation.
By becoming a speaker, you will be assisting RD&T Event attendees on their journey to a fuller and greater expression of life in all their relationships: life partner, family, food, health, finances and the ultimate relationship, “Loving Yourself.”
Benefits of Being a Member of the RD&T Conference & Expo Faculty
Speakers will receive unprecedented visibility in pre-conference and post show online promotions. They will also receive exposure via the accompanying RD&T conference portal many months prior to and following the conference. Sessions may be recorded and made available via the Internet to a wider audience (at the discretion of RD&T Events). The following session formats are available: Keynotes, break-out sessions, discussion groups, talks and workshops.
Guidelines for Submitting a Proposal
- Speakers must submit directly. Submissions from PR agencies will not be considered.
- All submissions become the property of RD&T Events.
- You cannot make edits after submitting a proposal. If any of the content on a completed submission has since changed, please contact Lissette Fernandez at [email protected]
Upcoming Events & Topics
The Ultimate Relationship
- Personal Development & Transformation “Loving Yourself”
- Health & Wellness
- Food & Nutrition
- Mind and Spirit
- Financial Freedom
Finding Your Life Partner
- Relationship Compatibility
- Why You Haven’t Found Your Life Partner
- Law of Attraction
- Love Is a Science
- Finding Love over 40: The Missing Pieces to the Puzzle
- To Date or Not to Date
- What Women Think, What Men Think
- The Power of Giving & Receiving
Your Family Relationship: (Including relationships with co-workers, God/life and society)
- Having a Healthy Relationship with Your Life Partner
- Sustainable Relationships
- How Your Relationship Brain Works
- You Can Make Your Relationship Last Forever
- Emotional Intimacy
- Conflict Management: What Love Is Not
- Love, Sex & Permanent Passion
- Unconditional Love: Spiritual Relationships
- Family Dynamics
- Blended Families
- Single Parenting
- Finding your LGBT Life Partner
- LGBT Life Partner Relationship
- Out, Healthy & Fit
- The LGBT Mind, Body & Spirit
- LGBT Lifestyle
- LGBT Family Dynamics
Interested in Getting a Call for Speakers Notification for one or all of our upcoming RD&T Events, please complete the CFS submission form below?