Write For Us! How to Contribute to Relationship-Development.com
Become a writer and join the Relationship Development & Transformation Magazine network. We welcome writers who are passionate, insightful thought leaders in all fields of relationship success. RD&T is a progressive relationship, personal development-transformation magazine. Join us in providing our readers with key ingredients that will always inspire, educate, empower and guide them on their own personal journey to success.
RD&T Media and Events Inc. is the world’s foremost purveyor and curator of the personal development industry. In an 11.5 billion dollar industry, and growing, the world needs an independent resource they can trust. RD&T puts our readers in touch with relevant content that will impact and transform their lives. Our timely and thorough articles will help readers save time and money. It will also allow them to make educated and informative decisions on which personal development methodology best fits their current circumstance, on their journey to complete transformation.
By becoming a writer, you will be assisting RD&T readers on their journey to a fuller and greater expression of life and this includes all their relationships: life partner, family, food, health, finances and the ultimate relationship, “Loving Yourself.”
Benefits as a featured writer include:
- VIP membership to RD&T
- The opportunity to be published under your own byline and publishing profile on several topics of the site including, but not limited to: the main page, and the Editor’s Choice section.
- Maximum exposure to our 100,000+ monthly visitors (and growing).
- Track the popularity & success of your article with RD&T’s scoring system.
- Monthly Digital Edition: Writers with the highest scores will be included in RD&T’s Digital Edition, distributed to members worldwide.
- Forum: Connect with readers and receive instant feedback and questions about your articles.
- Interact with the RD&T community to share announcements about your business, answer questions about your services, and talk about the benefits of doing business with you.
- RD&T Symposiums & Annual Conference & Expo: Opportunity to Speak at RD&T’s conference series and receive unprecedented visibility in pre-conference and post-show promotions.
Reprint of an Existing Article or Blog
We have a team in place that will facilitate your article submission process. If you have existing content you would like to share with Humanity Upgrade readers, our editorial team can access the content from your site. Listed below are the action steps our team will take in order to get your author page set up and your initial articles submitted.
New Author Set Up
- Editorial will access your headshot along with your bio from your site.
- We will display links to your website, social media networks, books, and events.
- We will provide you with links of suggested articles for your approval.
- Upon your approval, articles will be reviewed, formatted and uploaded to the article submission platform.
- Articles will be scheduled for publication.
- Notification will go out as soon as your articles go live.
Feature articles must teach the reader something and/or assist them on their journey to relationship success. Aim for 1,500 – 2,000 words, but word count is secondary – it is far more important to tell a story that has a discernable beginning, middle and end. The author’s goal is to impress upon the reader that the breadth and depth of knowledge they possess on the topic is so significant that the reader feels compelled to contact the author or his/her company.
Feature articles are not advertisements. Write in a conversational tone and communicate with the reader – do not preach to them. Confine your writing to what you know best.
Works may be submitted in the following formats:
- Article in Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX)
- Author Bio: a great author bio includes the author(s)’ major professional accomplishments and current job description (DOC or DOCX)
- Photo of the author(s) 500×500 (JPG)
All works should be well proofed before submission. Additional proofing takes place on our end, but this is polishing. Titles sent with articles are just suggestions, and we reserve the right to change the title to fit the magazine’s theme, or for other reasons.
For web addresses, submit the entire address, including all of the http and www data so we can create a hyperlink.
We only accept articles written by the author or copyright holder. RD&T Magazine adheres to all local, national and international copyright laws. By submitting an article you are granting permission for its use on the RD&T website in our resource library (articles), in our member resources area and/or in our digital magazine and newsletters. If the article is for inclusion in a specific area or for a specific purpose, please state as much when you make your submission.
Articles not written by submitter:
If you have an article or other resource you believe would be a good addition to our library, you may forward the article or information to us along with any contact information of the author. If contact info is not available, and we are unable to verify, we must decline publishing these to our sites.
You can also email your article submission and other works to [email protected] in single-spaced format with a cover page. On the cover page include a suggested article title, your name, your email address and with the section and topic of preference.