Darlene Lancer is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and expert author on relationships and codependency. She’s counseled individuals and couples for 30 years and coaches internationally. Her books include Conquering Shame and Codependency: 8 Steps to Freeing the True You and Codependency for Dummies and seven ebooks, including: 10 Steps to Self-Esteem, How To Speak Your Mind - Become Assertive and Set Limits, Dealing with a Narcissist: 8 Steps to Raise Self-Esteem and Set Boundaries with Difficult People,"I'm Not Perfect - I'm Only Human" - How to Beat Perfectionism, and Freedom from Guilt and Blame - Finding Self-Forgiveness. They're available on Amazon, and other online booksellers and her website, www.whatiscodependency.com, where you can get a free copy of "14 Tips for Letting Go." She's a sought after speaker in media and at professional conferences. Find her on http://www.youtube.com/c/darlenelancer, www.soundcloud.com, Clyp.com, Twitter, and Facebook.
Joined: June 4, 2018
Level: Author Membership
- Soul Alignment
- November 15, 2021
- What is Splitting? Why We Love Dr. Jekyll and and Hate Mr. Hyde
- October 12, 2021
- How Attachment Style Determines Your Choices
- September 28, 2021
- Self-Love is Key to Codependency Recovery
- September 17, 2021
- Are You a Narcissist’s Supply?
- September 13, 2021
- Paradise Lost: What Happened to My True Self?
- August 3, 2021
- Are Empaths Codependent?
- July 20, 2021
- Steps of Codependency Recovery
- June 7, 2021
- Learned Helplessness Is Not a Life Sentence
- April 29, 2021
- How are Your Boundaries in the Pandemic?
- April 23, 2021
Total Articles: 78