Darlene Lancer is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and expert author on relationships and codependency. She’s counseled individuals and couples for 30 years and coaches internationally. Her books include Conquering Shame and Codependency: 8 Steps to Freeing the True You and Codependency for Dummies and seven ebooks, including: 10 Steps to Self-Esteem, How To Speak Your Mind - Become Assertive and Set Limits, Dealing with a Narcissist: 8 Steps to Raise Self-Esteem and Set Boundaries with Difficult People,"I'm Not Perfect - I'm Only Human" - How to Beat Perfectionism, and Freedom from Guilt and Blame - Finding Self-Forgiveness. They're available on Amazon, and other online booksellers and her website, www.whatiscodependency.com, where you can get a free copy of "14 Tips for Letting Go." She's a sought after speaker in media and at professional conferences. Find her on http://www.youtube.com/c/darlenelancer, www.soundcloud.com, Clyp.com, Twitter, and Facebook.
Joined: June 4, 2018
Level: Author Membership
- Learned Helplessness Is Not a Life Sentence
- April 29, 2021
- How are Your Boundaries in the Pandemic?
- April 23, 2021
- Hoovering: What to Do When Narcissists Won’t Let Go
- February 24, 2021
- Obstacles and Beliefs that Prevent Us from Receiving
- January 22, 2021
- Overcoming Inner Wounds of Codependency
- November 23, 2020
- 4 Types of Narcissism Share This Trait
- September 8, 2020
- Warning Signs that You’re Dating a Narcissist
- July 15, 2020
- Strong-Willed or Willful?
- June 17, 2020
- The Role Codependency in Abusive Relationships
- May 22, 2020
- How to Detach and Let Go with Love
- May 8, 2020
Total Articles: 70