charlie and linda bloom
Their work focuses on the enhancement of relationships, particularly committed partnerships, and they have been co-facilitating seminars and workshops throughout the country and overseas since 1986. Linda and Charlie have appeared on hundreds of radio and TV programs over the years and they have been regular presenters at many learning centers and educational institutions, including the Esalen Institute, the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, 1440 Multiversity, the University of California, Berkeley Extension Program, the California Institute of Integral Studies, Antioch University, The California School of Professional Psychology, the Omega Center, and many others.
They blog for several on-line journals, including Psych Central, the Huffington Post, and Psychology today, where their blogs have had over 5 million hits since 2011. Their most recent book, That Which Doesn’t Kill Us: How One Couple Became Stronger at the Broken Places was published in April 2018 and has been widely praised.
That Which Doesn't Kill Us
Love, Sex, and Intimacy
With Secrets of Great Marriages, Charlie and Linda have captured the essence of true partnership and what it involves.
The work that Linda and Charlie offer is truly of the gold standard. Their authenticity and integrity as individuals is unparalleled.
Take their work as golden. Linda and Charlie have walked the talk.
- No is a Complete Sentence
- July 9, 2020
- Think Marriage Counseling is Too Expensive?
- June 17, 2020
- 90 Behaviors that Damage Relationships
- June 1, 2020
- Sympathetic Joy and Partnerships
- May 15, 2020
- The Practice of Sympathetic Joy
- May 4, 2020
- Living Rituals for a Strong Relationship
- April 21, 2020
- Practice Does Not Always Make Perfect
- April 8, 2020
- What to do About Irreconcilable Differences
- March 26, 2020
- Conflict Avoidance: The Route to Recovery
- March 12, 2020
- You and Your Partner: Both Teacher and Student
- February 27, 2020